Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day 2
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start
at the beginning
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests,
prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge
blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs yesterday and today to be
entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
Now on to my project.....
Today I made a very simple layout. I have been soooo busy this month running my 3 kids around to their softball &
baseball practices its been really hard for me to make anything!!!! If I could only use my cricut in the car I'd be
good to go!!! Wouldn't that be great ---open up my rear hatch and sit in the back while I wait for 2 hrs to pass!!!!
Battery operated cricut!! Hmmmm oh well here is what I made..
A scrapbook page for my daughter I used Sports Mania and Best of 2008...I cut the the Softball player at 4 inches
from the Sports Mania cart and the ball and bat from Best of 2008 which originally came from the baseball cart..
I purchased the paper from a little shop last year and unfortunately its closed now. Love the paper with the word softball
printed on it.
I used lime green colored paper since my daughters team colors are
lime green, black and white....
I used purple for the bat since that's one of her favorite colors...
My stamp is from "My Creative Time" I love this stamp set
Thanks for stopping by---now on to your next stop Vickie M
1. Start My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
3. doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com -
5. pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com
6. heather f - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com
7. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
8. claire r http://www.threewaterscreations.com/
10. Ericas’ Project http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
12. heather e http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
13. gloria c http://craftnthings.blogspot.com (YOUR HERE)
14. Vickie M - http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com (NEXT)
15. lisa carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
16. claire s http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
17. Deirdre http://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/
19. shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
20. Cheri http://cheribug-lovincricut.blogspot.com
21. kathy jo http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com/
22. Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com
23.Sara W - www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
24. Erica’s Blog candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/