Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code MARCH during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
NOW ON TO MY PROJECTS
The cartridges I used were Savory Lite, Block Party and Inspired Heart
Today I made 2 Easel Cards. These have become my favorite so you might see a lot of these on my post! My first card I made for my son Jakob. He will be making his Confirmation this month. I used Inspired Hearts.
The cross and church were cut from Inspired Hearts. My stamps were from a little shop outside of town.
When I saw the larger stamp I knew it would be perfect for my Sons card.
"What you are is God's gift to you. What you become is your gift to God."
My second card was made with Savory lite and Block Party
"When Life gives you Lemons------Make Lemonade"
The pitcher and lemons were cut from Savory and the glass was cut from block party. My stamp was from My Pink Stamper
Hope you enjoyed my projects today. Thanks for stopping by would love to hear what you think!!!
YOUR NEXT STOP IS MARINDA
Here is the line up
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. jenn lorist - http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
3. marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com
4. laurie http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
5. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
7. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com
9. Tamara http://sospoileditscute.blogspot.com
10. Jess K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
11. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
13. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
14. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com
15. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
16. Vicki m http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com
17. Heather E http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
18. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
19. Marinda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
20. Heather M http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com
21. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com