In this hop, you will see projects featuring Cricut cartridges using all things found in the Wonderful Wilderness! We hope you enjoy our blog hop today!
If you have just hopped onto the tour, please start at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
If you came from Jenny J.'s blog then you are in the right place!
For my project today I made a Center Step Card. Base card was cut at 11x5 1/2 --cuts are made from 1" to 6 1/2 " on each side then scored at 1", 2", 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 cut my trees from Potpourri Basket used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch for my side panels. Used my new fishing stamp & Birthday stamp ( from our little lunch trip to a local stamp store) and my card was complete.
Hope you like!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Your next stop on the Wonderful Wilderness hop is Vicki
While you were wondering through the woods, a Giveaway came out of hibernation! For this weekends blog hop, Created By Cori is giving away a Chore Chart Cricut cartridge. to enter to win this cartridge, make sure you head to Created By Cori and become a follower, then leave a message at the Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop post!
If you get lost in the woods during this hop, here is the blog hop list to help you find your way!
1. Cori- http://www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
2. Lisa P - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
3. Lucy K - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
4. Jenny J. - http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
5. Gloria- http://www.craftnthings.blogspot.com You are here
6. Vicki - http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
9. Lisa - http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
11. Corri www.buglvr.blogspot.com
12.Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
13. Missy- http://tangledwebsoftangwen.blogspot.com/
14. Jackie - http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/
Be sure to stop by Cori's blog tomorrow for Day 2 of Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop for more amazing projects!! thanks for stopping by